Tuesday, April 08, 2003

The HILL trip's a week from tomorrow!!! Yay! I think my mom was a little concerned because there's fourteen of us and only two chaperones. But really, how much trouble are going to get into in, like, Phoenix? Go to some back alley porn store and try to pick up a prostitute? Sure. Of course, Mr T did warn us about watching porn on TV, and mentioned the availability of certain movies *cough cough*. Amusingly, he directed his comments to the boys. I really wish I could bring my laptop; I know i could journal so much better if i were typing. Somehow I doubt that there'll be any cybercafes in the hotels like there were in france. Of course, only Rae was dedicated enough to pay money to use the computers lol. Still, I wish I'd journaled more over there. I wrote some brief notes on little pieces of paper, several of which I've lost--on turned up in my makeup box, of all places; it was about going to Toledo, and how they called it the "living museum", and how I'd spent the bus ride thinking about Manuel. I also have a random memory of getting off the bus in Toledo when we got to the forge to watch them make the swords, and Merideth was telling me all about her plan to come back to Spain in the summer and stay with Christian. Yeeeaaah. That would really happen. She always said that she wrote to him and he wrote back, but somehow I don't think she did.

No comments: