Thursday, June 03, 2004

I've been sick the last couple of days with this weird upset stomach thing that keeps coming and going...I felt fine today when I left Tommy's (a far cry from the michelle that was basically passed out all of yesterday) but by the time i went out to the library i didn't feel good anymore. it's nothing specific, which is what's really frustrating, bc my mom tells me there's nothing she can really do.

anyway, i've started re-reading "executive orders", which should occupy me for a good while. i also rented "metropolis", which is supposedly one of the best silent films ever made and a forerunner of films like 2001: A Space Odyssey. I meant to go see the re-released version at Cinestudio a year or two ago, but like so many artsy movies i intend on seeing i never got around to it. however, just watch how easy it is for me to muster enthusiasm for something like a certain premiere of harry potter, occurring TOMORROW for anyone who's been living under a rock or something. sweeet.

No comments: