The day after, however, I'm going to Providence with Sean--he to visit Quinn, me to see Sara, and both of us to watch "Brigadoon"--who could forget the NWC performance of that our senior year, with Heather as the vivacious little town tramp? Lol. I'm really glad I'm going, since I didn't get to see Sara, or the other girls, at all over Easter due to my crazy traveling. It was, however, very enjoyable to be with both Sean and Carla. She proved to be a most excellent "substitute girlfriend" or "wife number 2". We even took him to the mall to look at jewelry stores! Except we had to let him sit the last three or four out--the poor child looked utterly drained. We will build his stamina in due time.
Speaking of stamina and other things that could be put in a sexual light......guess who resigned from the Vteam at long last! Yes, many kudos to you, Rae B.C., and also to the young man who, as I had rae inform him, is now actually a man, thanks to her. So now when we congregate at the S-Lo house, there will be only TWO people on the "virgin couch". So ha. No more ostracizing the scarlet woman!
Carla keeps reminding me how little time we have left in the year. Bah. Six weeks is so short--great for Sean, yes, because he can finally escape the hellhole that is UMass, but sad for me. I almost teared up to day when Carla told me how much she's going to miss me over the summer--almost, but not quite. I will indeed miss my dear muffin....I really have been extremely lucky in terms of roommates. God likes me. He better, after certain events *eyes calendar* which make the longevity of whatever husband I choose extremely suspect. I'll have to warn the poor guy-- "Um, not to ruin the wedding day and all, but men reeeeally don't last long in this family. If we have kids, your days are pretty much numbered." Oh boy, can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment