I also just frankly don't want to live with these girls anymore. It's not that they're bad...Ioanna, for example, is a wonderful girl, but she's constantly screaming and running up and down the stairs and generally going mad. There's always people coming in and out like the place is a homeless shelter (theater people generally don't knock, either). Let's face it, I don't like people. I'm a misanthrope at heart, though by the grace of God I manage to co-habitate with Carla. Plus I'm not theater either, which automatically puts me at odds with everyone else in the house. I don't blame them, or anything, it's just something that they're involved with and I'm not. So yeah...it's noisy, filthy, and I guess I'm just getting more and more annoyed with it as time goes on. It's the only thing that's really making me count the days till I move out and go to Italy, because otherwise I'd just want to be thoroughly enjoying all my time here. However, it's difficult to enjoy life in 121 when you have to pick through rubble and crap just to find your backpack in the morning. Argh. Unfortunately, Carla does want to live here next year; mostly she wants to live with Anna, who will be her roommate in Italy. However, we have promised each other that we'll be roommates next semester no matter where we end up. I've just got my fingers crossed that it's not right back here where we started.
This grumpy entry is officially closed, and I will now return to half-heartedly pretending that I absolutely WUV this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment