Well, my thesis is done and uploaded to the graduate school, so now all I'm missing is Dr. Cooper's original signature page, which she claims to have mailed but which I have not yet received. Sigh. I emailed her again just to gently remind her, in case she did forget, because they need that by Monday, no excuses. I'd really rather not have to ask her to Fedex overnight a single page, but if it turns out she forgot, I will be so irritated. And I will know, too, because you bet I'm going to look at that postmark.
Tomorrow is my last section for the semester! Sean got a round of applause from his class today, but I know that's asking too much. Especially since I plan to publicly shame any jackass who hands their paper to me without a staple in it. I gave them a rousing "you're-in-college-you-can-find-a-goddamned-stapler" speech last week, and even reminded them via email yesterday, so we'll see who dares risk my wrath with a dog-eared final paper. Amy suggested that we should just "lose" the other pages and then give them an F for handing in something incomplete, but no one's that much of a bitch. Yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment