
I was lucky enough to find high-resolution images of the Caravaggio show that is currently on in Rome right now, to which I simply added the paintings I wanted to use for my exhibition. It did require some fiddling and duplication of parts of the images to have enough correctly sized frames, and I'm not skilled enough with Photoshop to know how to get rid of the line that pretty clearly divides the Saraceni image down the center, but hey, not bad for a first-timer, I'd say. When I saw Dr. Cooper smiling and nodding the first few minutes, I was like, "Ok, this is not going to crash and burn, awesome sauce!" One of classmates told me after that my presentations are always a pleasure just to listen to and that this one was even more enjoyable, which was a really nice compliment. Not too shabby for a project that I started working on, oh, three weeks ago!
I ended up making two exhibition posters, actually, using the one above, Carlo Saraceni's alluring Judith with the Head of Holofernes for my first slide, and the one below, Nicolas Regnier's Carnival Scene, for the last:



No comments:
Post a Comment