| What makes you laugh? | Comedy class! ...how expected, I know |
| Who is your hero? | I don't really have one |
| Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? | Sara or Carla |
| How many pairs of shoes do you own? | 20? |
| Seriously... Where does the other sock end up? | In my roommate's drawers! |
| Who do you blame for your mood today? | The nice spring weather |
| If the Internet were sex... I would | be SUCH a frickin' nympho...oh, wait |
| Have you ever seen a dead body? | Yes |
| What is something scientists need to invent? | vibrating underwear! damn, they beat me to it, didn't they. crazy scientists. |
| What should we do with stupid people? | Put them on an island where they can all be stupid together |
| Have you ever broken a bone? | no |
| Do you watch local news? Why? | no....possibly, i don't care |
| What happens after you die? | You stop living? |
| How big is your bed? Big enough? | Definitely not big enough |
| How long do you think you will live? | hopefully as long as i'm in good physical and mental shape |
''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
No comments:
Post a Comment