Monday, February 28, 2005

Still Alive!!

My illness appears to be on the wane, whoot! Finally I can swallow without pain, even if I'm still kinda coughing every five seconds. Oh well. Many good things happening lately despite the being sick--I found out Sara's and my spring breaks will overlap THIS WEEKEND!! once again we will be rockin' the W.H. Also, a small road trip may be in order, so that once again, the powerful fashion team of "What Not to Wear" Lugo and "No More Guido" DiMarzo may assert their influence on sean's spring wardrobe. Let the battle begin.

Speaking of sean, though, I must get disgustingly mushy here and say that he is absolutely the best guy to have around when you're not feeling well. He bought me tons of fruit and went out at night to CVS to get a thermometer when I had a fever, fetched me a million glasses of water, allowed me to steal the covers, and generally suffered my sick grumpiness for three days with great panache. My hat is off to you, dear.

My hat also goes off to a certain roommate of mine who just completed her five shows as star of Dead Man Walking! We saw her on Saturday in it, and despite feeling like crap that was one hell of a good performance. Mama Bear is so special.

So, now one week till SPRING BREAK! Which will not necessarily involve me going anywhere warm, but I mean I'll get to see sara, possibly help my mom select dog number 2 (which might come from a Sheltie Rescue Society in Monroe, despite me assuring my mom that you should never ever trust anything that comes out of that particular town, eh sara? lol), shop for/torture sean, spend some time with my beloved cats, sleep, and then return to new haven friday through sunday, hopefully. Carla wanted me to visit her, but she lives in the middle of the woods and I (as usual) don't want to spend that much money traveling after the amount of money I spent in the city the other weekend...ah well. We just can't seem to do without each other, alas. Mama Bear needs her Mama Tiger!!

Oh, last night I had a dream where Rodney Dangerfield was making fun of all these people I don't like for me. Heehee. I must have been reminded of him last night during the "tribute to dead people" section of the Oscars.

Anyway, there's work to be done. I have no classes Friday, so I just need to get to Thursday and I'm golden. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internet's premiere source for prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom gowns, bridesmaid gowns, bridal gown, wedding dresses and flower girl dresses at discount prices. Most prom dresses and prom gowns are hand-made and hand-beaded individually and are shipped after two days of processing time. All styles come with free matching shawl