Currently I'm in Rome, finishing up the boys' vacation in the Eternal City. The weather on wednesday was without a doubt the most amazing warm weather i have yet seen in Italy. It was then naturally followed by the worst day of rain Ive seen. Let's hope today is a nice mix!! Yesterday we spent most of the day in the Vatican, where we skipped the line because mike had gotten us reservations on a guided tour. sweet. I finally saw Raphael's rooms, as well as the chubby statue of Antinoo in the Egyptian gallery, plus the Laocoon, the torso, etc etc. It was great. Then I took a jacuzzi bath in the guys' hotel room, whihc is a sweet one, whereas TJ and I are sleeping in an OK hostel. REally we mostly live in the other hotel. For example, my stuff is all there now, we came here last night with a plastic bag with our pajamas in it, that's all!
Having Sean here has been the best week of my trip so far. It's scary to think he's leaving in two days. I'm going to miss him so much!! Italy is so much better with him in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment