Tomorrow the school is sponsoring a trip to a local vineyard to learn how wine is made, so we're all going, even I who loathes the vino. Saturday Carla, Anna and I are going to Siena, and then Sunday is Easter! I'm excited for the fireworks in front of the Duomo, but my Italian teacher warned us that it attracts thousands of people, especially tourists, and that the piazza will be absolutely packed. I doubt it will compare to the crushing mob we were in the middle of in Venice on Carnevale, but I also would like to be able to see something, so we'll have to go early. Then they're all going to Mass, Im not, and then Carla is cooking us an Easter feast. Tess will be here, and Malta Man might be joining us as well.
I got my last exam back in Baroque class yesterday, so it's now official...for the first time ever, I got a perfect score on five out of five exams. They are somewhat easier graders here, I suspect. Well, not Lucia, the professor who thought the first quiz was oh-so-easy and then gave much of the class failing grades, but the others possibly.
Sean told me yesterday that he sent a bouquet of flowers to my house for Easter, and also to thank my mom for her constant supply of muffins. What a brown noser, this kid, he knows exactly how to schmooze the ladies. Oh, but I love him despite or perhaps because of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment