Anyway, while I can't say that the trip lived up to every expectation, I can say that it has made me heartily adore the little city that is Florence. I love this place, yet I have less than two months left here. It's like a vise is tightening around every experience, I have to take it all in, as much as I can, because of the fear that too soon it will all be over.
Oh, and I hate trains, specifically trains that go through a million tunnels and leave your ear pressure begging for mercy. Booooo to trains!
Flight attendents that have domestic squabbles en route, along with entirely too chatty captains who sound an eensy weensy bit like terrorists, get the boooo as well.
However, I give a HOORAY to our apartment, because never have I been happier to see my own domicile, my own bed! Yipee!
No comments:
Post a Comment