Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lil' Bit

I give this post my nickname here at StubHub, or at least my nickname according to Sheena, as I'm furtively typing this in the morning before I clock in and am technically owned by the company...I bought Ligabue's Nome e Cognome CD on ebay last week and am now eagerly anticipating its arrival...ahhhhhhhhh love that music!

Summer's rolling on, and we've passed the halfway mark. Last weekend Sean got the inimitable experience of joining my mother and me on a visit to my grandfather in Massachusetts, crazy old bird that he is. I was happy to see that Sean simply found most of his antics amusing, and my grandfather loved him--he invited him to return anytime, with or without me.

Other updates: TJ returns to the States in a couple of weeks, poor Carla has the mono, Anna destroyed yet another of my copies of Lamb, and Sara has a sort-of-Italian "friend" named Antonio. The adventures continue.

No comments: