''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Ahhhhh
So some jerk just decided to prank call our house, and being the only one home I picked up and heard, in a weirdly distorted voice, "What's your favorite scary movie?" Creepy! However, I kind of automatically assumed that it was Sean or TJ, even though moments later I realized they would never, ever do that, because prank calling just isn't their thing--so I just replied "Oh, shut up!" and he hung up. Once I realized that wasn't one of my friends, then I got creeped out, because I WAS all alone and Katie had left the front door unlocked when she left in the afternoon, so I had to go down to lock it and then pelted back upstairs and locked myself in my room. Rationally speaking, I know it's just some jackass on this campus a little tipsy early in the evening, but it frightened me nonetheless. I almost had Sean come up, but then I called Meredith and found out my other housemates were like ten minutes away. So now I'm just waiting till they get back, with the door locked, even though that wimpy hollow-pine door wouldn't stop a housecat if it really wanted in here...
No comments:
Post a Comment