Thursday, February 20, 2003

Another wonderful evening, this one filled with cupcake making. Every time I'm at greg's house, one of his parents, usually his mom, yells up the stairs or down the stairs that i have to be gone by a certain time. Tonight it was eleven. However, this never factors in the reality that it always takes us at least ten minutes to say goodbye. On a good night when his parents don't care, or when he can be persuaded to ignore the time, it can take forty-five minutes. He knows I'm supposed to leave, and he always makes some pathetic attempt to shoo me out, and then I convince him otherwise, and he says at least five times "you really have to go". lol. It's a ritual. I like rituals. Sometimes it's the little things that are the most endearing.

Oh, and we agreed today that if we're not married to anyone in seventeen years, we're getting married. I figured I won't be able to find many other funny, sexy, friendly men who also cook, clean, dress neatly, bathe regularly, like cats, like to shop, and--here's the clincher--always put the toilet seat down. So I'd better stake a claim on him now! :-) It's not like he's exactly getting a bad deal either, anyway. After all, there is only one me!

No comments: