if i go to bed now, that's more time i can spend in idle daydreams-that-you-have-at-night-before-you're-actually-asleep.
''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Tuesday, February 11, 2003
It's nine fifteen and I'm done with everything that I planned to get done tonight. Tomorrow's going to be really really busy, since I need to get everything ready for friday, finish getting greg's gift together, pick up my paycheck, make some phone calls...thursday will be just as bad, since i have a math test, plus greg and i are exchanging gifts....the exchanging of the gifts it's not bad, i'm quite looking forward to it, but the fitting it into the schedule is trying. i do love him so much though....i hope he likes what i'm doing!! *dances excitedly*i even called upon some old fourth grade st gabe's craft experience. oh yeah. old school, literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment