A lot of thoughts are running through my mind lately, all at top speed. Emotions have been running with them, too; some loving, some contemptuous. I used to always try to fight the contemptuous ones. But now I don't much bother. If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If you don't like something let it go. If it doesn't come back, thank the good lord above and find yourself something better.
Mine and Greg's (grammar?) anniversary is two months from tomorrow. HILL class will just be getting back from the Southwest. I'm excited for both! Even when the fun of the trip is ending, I'll still have him to look forward to. And it becomes more and more apparent to me with each passing day how lucky I was to find a Greg. I can never figure out if it was fate or luck. At various times, in various moods, when I'm thinking about it and marveling at the fact that it happened at all, I lean toward one or the other. I'm in a warm mood tonight. Tonight it was Fate.
No comments:
Post a Comment