''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
So I will now be 18 in 45 minutes. whoohoo. i have to wait up till midnight in order to recieve some preliminary gifts from my friends here. i love the "preliminary". wendy made me clear off my desk so that i can be all suprised when i wake up tomorrow. they're all coming in "secretly" at 730 to set up whatever it is. if they think they're all going to troop in here without waking me up, they're probably, hopefully mistaken. i don't want to be observed sleeping by random people! eek! ok so andrew's seen me sleeping before, but still. in large numbers it's like a violation. oooh AND i'm getting a letter from meghan and a gift from sara in the mail. AND when i go home my mom will have gifts for me! this is awesome!!! :-) i already got my bday card from ashley and it made me inordinately happy to receive real mail. i literally giggled as i opened it. who knows what tomorrow may bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment