Today we celebrate the birth of my self-appointed nemesis, Michelle. I will give you a little rundown of why we are engaged in such an eternal struggle between good (namely me) and her.
-I am born on the first day of the eighth month of the year, while she is born on the first day of what was formerly the eighth month of the year (she's not happy about being bumped to number 10)
-I hail from the culturally exciting southern part of the great state of Connecticut, while she comes from the God-forsaken north (once again, we have a war of northern aggression)
-Where my friends from home include a Saint, Alter Christus, and God, her friends are involved in the theft of state property (easy to see who is on the side of good)
However, I will lay down the white flag and extend the Happiest of Birthdays to Michelle.
best birthday message ever. i love sean.
No comments:
Post a Comment