Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My dream last night left me with a feeling of inexpressible sadness. I'm still confused about some things, I guess. Maybe some things are meant to be confusing. Maybe some people are, too. Then there are the ones you see all too clearly, the ones you know too well, the ones that make you tired with their inability to change themselves or their world.


Next semester I'm taking the following classes:

Shakespeare
Contemporary/Modern Philosophy
Intro to Catholicism (i have to take one more rel class for IRC, this better be so easy)
Comedy (an entire class on comedy! whee!)
Roman and Etruscan Art and Architecture


There are always beautiful things in the world to be enjoyed, and those far outweigh the few negatives that cloud our space. There is so much to anticipate, so much ahead to be reveled in, and always, so much to be thankful for.

No comments: