Monday, January 17, 2005

I thought I would take the opportunity to update this a little, since I'm bored and have little else to do...why, you ask? Did Sean leave me alone for another interminable period while he is working? No, Sean is upstairs and fast asleep. We left his friend Ward's house at 930 this morning, and since Sean is playing chauffeur for me, heather, ward and iannone to providence later today, he thought it might be best to actually get some rest. Surprisingly, I never really felt drunk last night, despite indulging in rum, vodka, tequila, and even one disgusting sip of beer when I was roped into playing a game of flip-cup. And we'd had dinner at the ivy noodle before that, I hadn't thought that chinese cuisine could possibly ever mesh with drinking, but hey, I'm special, and once again I have avoided the evil known as the hangover....whoot!

No comments: