''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Belated
I realized I never really posted about my weekend with Heather and Rae...how can one possibly describe the fantastic-ness? How to capture the fabulosity of the gay club, shopping, drinking with heather AND rae, teasing poor aj over the phone, having a frank conversation about sex with greg online while intoxicated, leaving a really half-assed drunk dial on sean's phone, highlighting my hair red, borrowing heather's clothes, shoes and makeup and everything else, sleeping in her roommate's giant bed and decidedly NOT spooning with rachel von stealin-covers, seeing the less-than-awe-inspiring gates and generally wandering around NYC with two of my best friends? Oh, it cannot be put into words. The only thing that could have made the experience better was if Sara had been able to make it--then would our little group have been made complete, and quite possibly Rae and I could have danced scandalously with her too instead of just with each other, and hey, that sketchy black straight guy probably would have gone right for her, because she's one of his people! heehee. just kidding, my dear. However, despite the lack of our S-lo, spending time with the girls really recharged my batteries exactly like i needed it to. I mean, we helped rae pick out sex lingerie. What better form of bonding could there be??
2 comments:
WORD.
love, rae
Top site for bridesmaids dresses, plus size bridesmaid dress, bridesmaid cheap dress,bridesmaid discount dress,bridesmaid dress junior,bridesmaid dress plus size
Post a Comment