I'm back now, and have been for a few days, despite already having contrived to spend two nights at Sean's house. It feels good to be back, although at first it was crazy, especially since in Italy I had huge open spaces and 20 foot ceilings with very little stuff to occupy it, and here I have much smaller rooms, especially mine, with so much stuff in them. I already started throwing out as many things as I can bear to part with.
Yesterday I had an internship interview at Greenwood Publishing Group in Westport, CT, and I got the job as an intern for the fall semester! I'm really excited. The women I met were very friendly, not even fake friendly, actually nice, and they gave me a ton of stuff, including bobblehead dolls of Jane Austen and Chaucer which they use as marketing promos. Last night was our pot roast/sailor moon extravaganza, even if we only watched three hours of the five Sara had brought with her. It was still deliciously wonderful to be back with the girls again. Everything just seems so complete, and yet still so hysterically funny, when we're together.
But the best thing about being back, besides seeing my mom, blah de blah, is being with Sean again, and having him be REAL and not just a voice over the telephone. It's like I didn't really understand how much I missed him until I was with him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment