Thursday, December 04, 2008

In Which I Learn to Be Careful With Puckish Profs

I had a meeting with Dr. Hall today to go over my paper, which I presented on Monday. Happily, she liked what I did and didn't think I needed to change anything, which led her to ask "So when can I have it?" and I, foolishly, responded, "When would you like it?" Her answer: "Well, now would be fine!" Er, this paper was technically due next Monday. Luckily there's a color printer in the lounge, and I happened to have my laptop with me with my final, fully spell-checked version. In the future I'll remember not to answer so quickly when she asks me a question...

However: two papers down, and my Palladio paper is not only fully written but a little too long...ironically, it's harder to write a 10-page paper than it is a 25.

No comments: