Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Yawn. Today is a good morning, though indescribably cold. Why can't dress clothes be made of something warm, like fleece? Or flannel? I've been reduced to wearing nylons for the first time in recent memory. I hate nylons. They inhibt movement and if you put your hand on your own leg it feels like you're touching an alien skin. Creepy.
I meant to come online last night and record the most amusing thing which greg said last night, but then i got tired and went to bed at ten o clock instead. Imagine! me in bed at 10! it was refreshing, i must say. oh look-- "there's my poppy!" :-)
Our school just got a bunch of new computers, pentium 4s with windows xp and the most delightful little keyboards. not annoying at all! i could sit here and type all the day long, except we only have three more minutes of first period. oh well.

Corny joke: A mushroom walks into a room and says "Hey everybody, I'm a fun guy!"

No comments: