Sunday, October 24, 2004

World Series Begins!

What a nice weekend...friday none of the guys were around, so poker sadly was canceled, but we borrowed Terminator from dirk, which meredith had never seen. Last night Meredith and I played our game according to the runs scored. Ironically, we were the drunk ones yet we were NOT the ones singing show tunes, that was TJ and wendy. After the game--which we won, GO SOX--i attempted to sober up, succeeded marginally, and went over to dirk's room to watch the south park movie, which i'd never seen. I got back to my room at 5am and proceeded to sleep until 3 oclock this afternoon, when i woke up convinced carla had changed my clock as a joke. oh yeah, and i kind of lost my voice, bummer. That was the only reason I didn't stay over, I kind of figured I'd wake up sounding like a ninety year old and how sexy is that, i know. plus if i had slept till 3, well, that would have been awkward when steve and his mom came back. Also, Dirk is 6'3". You know who else was six three? Luke! so it would have worked out after all! Ah, lost opportunities....*gazes in the direction of Sacred Heart....except not knowing which direction that is...*


Oh, and he told me he loves my eyes. It was a nice moment.

1 comment:

rbuglion said...

shit, when the fuck did we change the clocks??
i think my cell did it automatically and my roommate must have changed our other clocks.
i am so confused...and evidently well-slept!
love ya hon :-)