Plus, we're visiting northwest on wednesday! What better way to feel cooler and way older than to just go back to the place that was your second home for four years? I almost said prison, but no, Northwest was a good place. I wouldn't change anything about it....no that's a lie, I'd change so much of the way we acted about guys. We spent most of high school wanting boyfriends and lusting after one unattainable guy who would never give a shit after another--Aaron, Steve, Luke (remember God, sara?). Going back and reading the notebook, it seems like it formed such a major part of our lives, which is kind of sad. Nothing we can do about it now, of course, and we've all changed (for one thing, guys actually DO give a shit now, isn't that a nice change?). I'm looking forward to seeing mr T--think he's graded our final papers YET? lol.
''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Thursday, December 16, 2004
The End Is Near
Five day....five days. Can you believe that? I think we all need to be home, more than we're willing to admit. Time to recharge the batteries, and there's no better way to do that than just being home with my best friends. I think we need another one of our dinner parties, by the way. Who is the only one who hasn't held one at her house yet...hmm....yes, that would be Miss Flanny. I mean cmon, sara's already had two! Naturally, it's harder to get around all four members of your family than it is for sara to accomodate her mom, but let's be honest here, we could all use some flanagan family lovin'.
1 comment:
five more days here, too. two exams down and two to go. and as soon as i get home, i'm seeing you guys and christmas shopping and sleeping and presents and oh! i cannot wait to be done here. its so funny to read about things from northwest (like the notebook, in which i detailed my woes about dan in many a sparkly pen)...and i love going back there. it's like being famous. of course, will be less fun next year when i have no one left to visit.
this comment was utterly pointless. but i mean to say that i feel exactly the same way, and i can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment