Friday, December 10, 2004

Just Cause

I felt like I should post something regarding Tuesday night's events, in case I ever want to look back on this and laugh. Or cringe, whichever. Anyway yeah.....we had sex Tuesday, whoohoo! I took someone's Vcard, go me! (You know it's a sign from God when your roommate decides at 11pm to sleep in another dorm, and then a further sign when god sends a thunderstorm around 2am).

So why am I blogging at 1am and not canoodling (yes there's that word again) on the other side of loyola? one reason is bc i'm sick and feeling crappy, another is because i don't think it's nice to tell someone to come over at midnight and then stay in the commons playing poker till like 1am. i would have gone to watch a movie or something earlier, but i'm not going to run over whenever he decides to show up. Yes I know i sound grumpy. that's a combination of sneezing every five minutes and my snack getting stuck in the goddamned vending machine. so i'm sick AND hungry. bah.


No comments: