They have StagBucks instead of StarBucks. lol. Now I'm off to read stuff for incomnig freshies on their website!
''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Monday, May 05, 2003
According to a little book that I was just perusing in the guidance office, called the inside look at colleges, fairfield university really is a "party school" if you want it to be. The beach is only a couple of miles away, so in good weather there's a party there somewhere. Even though it doesn't have the Greek system, it does have the Lantern Point beach houses for upperclassmen--so guess who hosts the beach parties! I'm not worried that I'll somehow get subverted into the culture of "study all week and drink all weekend." However, I don't want to wind up with a roommate whose highest aspiration is hooking up with a senior and getting high every weekend. Bleh. If they have a straightedge box on the roommate form, I'm checking it. I also think they have a dorm that's substance free, so I'd really rather live there. I also must remember to bring my bike down with me this fall, because some of the dorms can be a twenty minute walk from the cafeteria. Ha! I'll bike. It's got a lot of hills, but none that are too steep.
No comments:
Post a Comment