I love the way greg and I can have fun doing absolutely nothing...happiness can be a couple of couch pillows.
''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
Today is my last full day of classes at Northwest. Yipee! After today, no more biology for me. I've thrown out my lab notebook, disemboweled my AP review book, and trampled upon my stupid lab goggles that made us look like giant insects. muahahaha. there will also be no english for me after friday! i'm out of her excruciatingly long exam. yes, there will be a hill exam, but only for one of the two periods. the second period we're having a party! spanish is still up in the air; i'll find that out today. math i obviously have to take, but i don't think im going to get a D in the class. oh and graduating with high honors only takes into account the first three quarters of senior year! score!
No comments:
Post a Comment