Sunday, October 19, 2003

:x: name = Michelle
:x: piercings = two
:x: tattoos = none
:x: height= 5'8
:x: shoe size = 8-9
:x: hair color = black
:x: siblings = Jen the Evil One

LAST...
:x: movie you rented = rented rented? Christ I don’t even know…we “libraried” a few movies, the black swan, mad max and something else
:x: movie you bought = amelie
:x: song you listened to “keep on lovin you” reo speedwagon
:x: song that was stuck in your head = some rob zombie song
:x: cd you bought = ummm audioslave
:x: cd you listened to = andrew’s rob zombie cd
:x: person you've called = melissa
:x: person that's called you = Meghan but she got disconnected and never called back
:x: tv show you've watched = the nanny, what else?
:x: person you were thinking of = digiov, we were taking a quiz together

DO...
:x: you have a crush on someone = yeah, johnny depp
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else = well spain, but that’ll come later
:x: you think about suicide = no
:x: you believe in online dating = no way
:x: others find you attractive = yes
:x: you want more piercings = not really
:x: you like cleaning = actually I clean when I’m stressed or bored and angry
:x: you like roller coasters = Hells no
:x: you write in cursive or print = cursive

FOR OR AGAINST...
:x: long distance relationships = meh
:x: using someone = Against
:x: suicide = definitely not
:x: killing people = on this I’m conflicted
:x: teenage smoking = against all smoking
:x: driving drunk = soooo definitely against. I think this is probably the worst. Suicide and smoking usually affect only one person; if you drive drunk you could kill an entire family or something.
:x: gay/lesbian relationships = yeah
:x: soap operas = guilty pleasures



HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a girl= I think so, but no instances come to mind
:x: ever cried over a boy = yes, angry tears
:x: ever lied to someone = of course
:x: ever been in a fist fight = no
:x: ever been arrested = No

WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use = suave tropical
:x: shoes do you wear = sneakers
:x: are you scared of = heights, bugs, forgetting things

NUMBER...
:x: of times I have been in love? = private!
:x: of times I have had my heart broken? = none
:x: of hearts I have broken? = i don’t know
:x: of girls I have kissed? = four
:x: of boys I have kissed? = I bet I could figure this out if I really tried….seven
:x: of girls I've slept with? = tons, four last night alone!
:x: of boys I've slept with? = one (these two are zzzzz sleeping, naturally)
:x: of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? = hmmm maybe seven or eight?
:x: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?= honor roll four times a year
:x: of scars on my body? = some on my head, one on my knee
:x: of things in my past that I regret? = I couldn’t count. Some are trivial, others more important

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
:x: pretty -yes
:x: funny – yes, sarcastically so
:x: hot – at times. Last night, hell yes.
:x: friendly - yeah
:x: amusing - somewhat
:x: ugly – on certain days
:x: loveable –no, im a frigid bitch
:x: caring - yes
:x: sweet – meh, someday
:x: dorky – yeah why not?

favorite:
5 letter word: anime, don’t ask why
actor/actress: Johnny Depp, John Cusack Sandra Bullock
Candy: milky way, milk duds
Cartoon: "simpsons”
Cereal: cheerios
Chewing gum: big red
Color(s): blue
Color nail polish: darks
Day of week: Friday
Least fave day: Tuesday
Flower: meh
Jello flavor: ewwww jello
Jewelry: my grandmother’s ring, currently wendy’s spike necklace
Special skills/talents: writing
Summer/Winter: winter
Trampolines or swimming pools: pool, especially flanny’s

|| Person who last.. ||

Slept in your bed: andrew
Saw you cry: my mom
Made you cry: thinking about my dad
You went to the movies with: sara….the rundown
Yelled at you: jen
Sent you an email: lauren

|| Have you ever.. ||

Said "I love you" and meant it?: yes
Gone out in public in your pajamas: Yes
Kept a secret from everyone: Yes
Cried during a movie: yes
Ever, at anytime owned new kids on the block stuff: no, never
Planned your week based on the TV Guide: no
Been on stage: no
Been to New York: yep
Been to California: yes
China: No
Canada: no
Europe: yes
Asia: No
South America: No
Australia: No
Wished you were the opposite sex: a few times
What time is it now?: 12:33
Apples or bananas?: bananas
Blue or red?: blue
Walmart or target?: walmart
Spring or Fall?: fall
What are you gonna do after you finish this?: probably sleep
What was the last meal you ate?: baked ziti
High school or college?: college to an unbelievable degree
Are you bored?: No, not at all
Last noise you heard?: Amanda giggling in the hall
Last smell you sniffed?: my hair, which smells like melissa’s basement
Last time you went out of state/province?: nyc a few weeks ago

|| Friendship/Love ||

Do you believe in love at first sight?: not at all, it’s lust at first sight
Do you want children one day & if so, how many: not really
Most important thing to you in a friendship is: trust, humor

|| Other Info ||

Criminal record?: No
Do you speak any other languages?: Spanish, sorta
Last book you read: philosophy
Name some of your favorite things in your bedroom: everything…the décor, the Christmas lights, my electric blanket, my pictures, my pillows…
Thing you dislike about yourself the most: eh not answering
Worst feeling in the world: frustration
Who you love: my friends, my family
Who you miss: my pirate homies and my hos


|| You ||

Nickname(s): Bob, Mitch, Meesh, Shelly
Initials: MMD
How old do you look?: probably my age
How old do you act?: a little older
Glasses/Contacts: contacts
Braces: ugh gone as of soph year
Do you have any pets?: five, four cats one dog
You get embarrassed: sometimes
What makes you happy?: time to myself to relax
What upsets you?: being smothered, being overstressed, too much drama


|| Finish the sentence: ||

I Love to... enjoy alone time
I Miss... Melissa and sara, right now
I Wish... I could be with my friends at home
I Hope... that I will be happy
I'm Annoyed by... histrionics
I Am... a poet
I Want to Be... free
I Would Never... forget
I'd Rather... be dreaming of boys
I Am Tired of... math
I Will Always be...a good person


|| Have you ever.. ||

Thought you were going to die: yeah, when someone was driving fucking crazy on a wet road on a full moon
Wanted to Run away: when I was little, and right before my dad died I almost did
Flunked a grade: No way
Skipped a grade: No



No comments: