Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The Sad Lady

No, the title isn't about me. It's the title of my Mr. Picassohead creation, which you can view here: http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=b8c8583 . My thanks to Meredith for sending me the site in the first place.

I don't know if anyone besides Meredith saw the post I put up last night...it's deleted now, for various reasons.  I feel like I've been over-emotional lately and I don't know why. I get frustrated easily. My bad mood last night was so transparent that my mom actually came into my room to ask me if i was mad at her. My mom never does stuff like that.

Anyway, while I still feel that I have several valid reasons to be upset, complaining about them on the web does me little good. it would just wind up a reminder of a particularly bad day, and i can do without that. I also realized last night that I have over-reacted to some things recently, mostly because I was already upset about something, which then became a magnet for smaller grievances. Anyway, Wendy's coming tomorrow. That's something to look forward to.

No comments: