I Am Thankful For:
1.) My friends: always and forever, near or far, at home and at school. I'd be dead at the bottom of a ditch without you! (what wonderful imagery, I know)
2.) Roommates, past, present and future!
3.) My family: deranged they may be, they are still my one and only.
4.)My cats, those precious little bundles of fur that remind me how wonderful it is to love and be loved
5.) Shiny things (you knew this was coming)
6.) Alcohol. Yes, I dared to put it on my list because hey, I enjoy it, why not?
7.) Books. I love them! I can't get enough of them! (I got several new ones today, can you tell)
8.) Music, for life would be quite dull without it
9.) Electric blankets that keep you warm on cold nights
10.) Johnny Depp, the thought of whom will also keep you warm
11.) Sunsets, especially ones with the deep pink and purple tones
12.) Art, because it's worth something to me even if my family doesn't agree!
13.) Poetry, same reason as above
14.) Bubble wrap. Insanely fun to pop.
15.) Dirk. Yeah, half of you are probably rolling your eyes, but he makes me happy and I'm enjoying whatever it is we have going on, so here he is.
16.) Chocolate, because I'm female
17.) Cosmo, because it is my gospel
18.) Life, because I have it, and it's wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment