After this we proceeded to Sean's house to show off the clothes (I have further gained the admiration of Sean's mom and grandma lol PLUS the recipe for broccoli bread), and then we ended up going lazertagging. We split up with us three girls against Sean, TJ and the Mikes, and yeah, we lost three games to one. No fair--and Amanda's asthmatic, the fog machine nearly finished her!
After an abortive attempt to play Disney Trivia (I totally suck at it, because I never saw so many of the movies, like Pocahontas, Oliver, Hunchback of Notre Dame), we ended up having a conversation about the differences between men and women, sex, relationships, etc--all the thinsg that make me sincerely grateful that I have cool guy friends who will be totally candid about this kind of stuff. Even if we established that our guys aren't exactly typical of the standard FU male and we're not typical of the standard female, it still is interesting.
Oh, my guys friends have invented a new word: "dirking". Three guesses what THAT refers to. I love how everyone's surprised when I'm still around at like midnight, like "Oh. Shouldn't you be over at Dirk's?" Jesus, people, I am not a machine! The boys were all here and drinking in his room, I was tired, and yes, I did have a headache. Oh but tomorrow Carla's going to a theater toga party and staying at a friend's overnight. Meow. Tomorrow is drinking night for us (not tonight out of deference to popham's bday celebrations). Wheeeee!
1 comment:
ummm, dear, meriden is off of 91...we went to Milford :-)
-Amanda-
Post a Comment