The countdown begins--one week until I leave and return to my rightful home! Wendy gets to move in early, damn her. Carla and I are apparently both planning to arrive exactly at 10am, so this should be interesting...I don't like that we have an orientation dinner for IRC the very night we move in, in addition to the orientation breakfast and IRC trip to New York the next day. I mean, I only have class from 11-11:50 on wednesday, but still I'd like to spend tuesday getting my room organized and seeing everyone. Also it means I can't have dinner with wendy, AND that I'll have to be up at like nine am on tuesday, and you know no one's going to bed. Please. Hey, maybe I'll just pull an all-nighter and sleep on the bus. No....roommate will probably be sleeing. Damnation.
To Whom It May Concern: My birthday is a month from Wednesday! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment