Sunday, March 07, 2004

1. If you could leave tonight and travel to any destination for a vacation, where
would it be and why?
It would be Florence, where I could run around and see all the amazing artwork and flirt shamelessly with locals. Oh, and first I would learn how to say "take off your pants". ("rimuova i vostri pantaloni", thank you BabelFish)
2. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy or do with
the money?
Fix the Tahoe!
3. If you had to choose only one color you could wear for the rest of your life what would it be?
If I could wear shades of said color, then blue; if not, black.

4. If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
People everywhere would worship me.

5. If you could change one person's life situation, who would you choose and what would you do for them?
I would make my mother happy any way she wants.

6. If you could go back to another decade/time period for a day which would you
choose and why?
I’d go back to April 14th, 2000, and tell my dad how much I love him.

7. If you could change one physical quality about yourself what would it be?
I would have the body of someone who models for Victoria’s Secret. Combine that with this mind and I’d be golden, baby!

8. If you had the chance to say something to the president face to face what would you say?
I really don’t know. I wouldn’t be rude, though; that really accomplishes nothing.

9. If you could meet someone famous who would it be?
Colin Firth. I would rape him.

No comments: