i'll write this, because i want to remember it: we stood outside the cafe in the rain to say goodbye; me, wendy, her mother and tommy. he hugged me and i was tempted to kiss him, but i didn't. i was so annoyed at myself as he hugged the other two. then they turned to go, and he held out his arms to hug me again, and we kissed. there--a moment i want to freeze in time, snip right out and put in the scrapbook of my life. i don't care about anything that happened before or what happens now. i just want to remember that i kissed him there in the rain. needless to say i smiled the whole way home.
''One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.''
Sunday, March 21, 2004
well i had a prepared post that i typed at wendy's house last night after getting home from her friend mike's concert at this pretentious little french place called Cafe Atlantique, but methinks it needs a bit of editing. i'm rereading it now. lol yes it will definitely be edited, i sound like such an overexcited idiot. here's part: "Mmmm…tonight. I went with Wendy and her mom to a kind-of Bunji concert, a local band that she’s loved for years, except it was only the front guy, Mike, who’s an old friend of hers. He was cute; he hugged me when I was introduced as the roommate which gave him immediate points in my book. He hugged me goodbye too. Whee. The music was awesome; Wendy bought his solo cd and I’ll be burning it oh yes I will. He played four different guitars and sang with an extremely sexy voice. Wendy tells me he taught himself to play guitar and can’t read notes. Damn. He was incredibly talented, and only the distraction presented by Tommy kept me from paying complete and utter attention to the music. " (this is where it gets silly). suffice it to say that Wendy and I are going to Marist the first weekend in April for Tommy's birthday. he actually extended the invite to heather and sara too, i don't know how that would work or if they'd want to go. wendy thinks this is all her doing. we'll give her the credit.
No comments:
Post a Comment