Saturday, November 15, 2003

Last night was an adventure! I got some, which as well all know is what I was after :-) Ok I got a quite a lot. Mrow. I also experienced the much-vaunted pizza of Pepe's Pizzeria in New Haven, and I've to to say I wasn't over-impressed. I mean, it was good, but it tasted like Bertucci's pizza. I don't exactly think it was worth the immense trouble it required to find said establishment, the excruciating details of which i will not go into here. And this morning, getting locked out and hiding boys in the stairwell waiting for one of the RAs from downstairs to let me into my room, that was just wonderful. yup.

also, i am NOT a goth person who is "in the closet" and afraid to admit she's goth. yes, i like dark colors, i have a lot of things that are black or dark blue, i like borrowing wendy's spike necklace and wearing eyeliner, but i'm not a goth! i don't have the energy to pursue that kind of lifestyle! grrr.

also, i'm wondering if boys taste alike. kissing, i mean. last night i noticed i distinct similarities, it was weird, i had to open my eyes and reassure myself it wasn't someone else. but it was only two guys. i kind of wish i could remember what manuel tasted like. i think that'll go down as one of my favorite sexual encounters of all time, even though it was my first and most awkward. spanish men rock my socks! one day i WILL have sex with a spaniard!!

No comments: